The Board of Directors shall be the governing body of the Association and exercise control of the affairs, funds and property of the Association. The affairs of Boise Neighborhood Association shall be managed by the board in the interim between general meetings. The board shall be accountable to the General Membership; shall actively seek the input of those affected by any proposed policies or actions, when possible, before adopting any recommendation on behalf of Boise Neighborhood Association; and shall strictly comply with these bylaws.
- David de la Rocha, Board Chair (Sep - Jan), Land Use and Transportation Chair (Sep - Dec)
- Katy Wolf, NECN Safety and Livability Rep, Communications Chair, Secretary
- Karis Stoudamire-Phillips, Treasurer
- John Paul Castiaux, At Large
- Kay Newell, At Large
- Howard Patterson, At Large