BNA General Meeting Agenda
Mon 12/12 7 - 9 pm @ Q Center - ALL are welcome!
BNA meets 2nd Mondays, same time/place
- Chair's Comments
- Presentation: Biketown - Dorothy Mitchell, Executive Director.
- Open Comment
- Discussion: Portland's proposal to increase fines for short-term rental violations. The chair will provide background on the rules and proposed changes. This discussion will end with a decision as to whether and how Boise NA will take a formal position prior to the City Council's vote on 15 December.
- Committee Reports - Land Use, Communications
- Board business
- Resignation of board member Charlie Tso (moved)
- January board retreat - focus on reviewing City Parking Toolkit, (which will be shared and discussed in general meetings over the course of 2017).